Lauyans & Company, Inc. is an innovative engineering and manufacturing company providing industry with conveyor systems, storage systems and permanent magnet solutions. Established in March of 1986, we have served our customers with a wide variety of products and services to offer.
Our core products are summarized as follows:
* Engineered Product Solutions – With over a quarter century of providing engineered material handling solutions, we’re ready to work to meet your needs. From temperature extremes of minus 20°F to 2,000°F, handling products as diverse as biomedical and nuclear waste to trays of frozen chicken, we’ve probably already tackled a project similar to yours. Our equipment includes (but is not limited to)
- Pallet handling conveyor (live roller, multi-strand chain, transfers, turntables)
- Custom devices to tilt, lift, rotate products for ergonomics, inspection or process reasons
- Pick-and-Place transfer equipment utilizing vacuum, mechanical and magnetic attachments. Typical applications include stack/de-stack totes, dispense tote lids, pallet dispensing, transfer sheets of material, etc.
From single components to fully integrated systems, Lauyans team will work to develop equipment to suit your application.
* Automated Vertical Storage Solutions – Vertical Lift Modules will increase your storage capacity while maximizing floor space. This product line includes SPSS Small Parts Storage System and High Cube II™ for parts and package storage and retrieval. Stand-alone units to fully integrated systems available.
* Overhead Conveyor Solutions – Chainveyor® Enclosed Track Series 200 and Series 300 Overhead Conveyor. Very economical light to medium-duty conveyor ideal for paint lines, empty carton supply to order pickers, trash removal from picking areas and work-in-process.
* Permanent Magnet Solutions – Magnetic sweepers to help keep floors and traffic areas clear of dangerous metal debris, magnetic separators to remove ferrous contaminants and damaging tramp metal, and a variety of conveyors and accessories for recycling applications.